June 24, 2019
Moving Questions For The Professionals
Moving requires all hands on deck and Ideal Self Storage is a resource you can use! Find storage space near you and moving tips to help you move. We are getting you ready for moving season with the best questions to ask before hiring a local moving company.
Must Ask Questions:
- Do you offer free estimates? Can they be done over the phone?
- What is the policy for cancelling or changing the date?
- Are evenings and weekends a different rate?
- Is a deposit required? If so, how much?
- Who will be my point of contact for the day?
Having all the information readily available makes these choices easier. Learn more about hiring the right local moving company from this article
Can storage help while moving? Here at Ideal Self Storage we think a little extra space can go a long way and store managers at our Lori Lane office
in Selinsgrove PA and Sinking Spring PA office
are more than happy to answer your questions. Our Lori Lane office is the main location for our storage units in Lewisburg PA
, Sunbury PA,
and Selinsgrove PA
What To Expect on Moving Day?
The day has come and things are moving fast. Be prepared with these tips.
- Last minute packing for should be small. Pack rooms and most personal items before movers arrive.
- Putting boxes and furniture in the an easy to grab spot for movers is helpful.
- A few extra moving boxes will set you up for success.
- Stay in communication with Ideal Self Storage and your moving company in case your timeline changes.
Moving tips and our storage space can help make a move less overwhelming. You will be happy to know your gear is safe and ready when you are settled in. Find RV storage in Lewisburg PA
or interior storage in Sinking Spring PA
. Our Ideal Self Storage options are waiting for you!